Sunday-Friday (you choose the pick-up time/place)
$210 per person, 5 and under are free
Tours last approximately 6 hours
There are very few places in the world with standing Class VI whitewater–and the lower Niagara River is one of them. This tour gives you all the ‘must sees’ of Niagara, plus an amazing white knuckle ride through the rapids of the lower Niagara River.
- Includes admission to Maid of the Mist
- Includes admission to Niagara Jet Adventures
- See the the Horseshoe, Bridal Veil and American Falls
- Cave of the Wind Attraction or Gorge Rim Trail Hike (you choose)
- Lunch included
- Add a helicopter tour over the Falls if you wish
- Wrestle a live Sasquatch (just kidding, Sasquatches only enjoy boxing, no wrestling)
If you’re visiting the Buffalo/Niagara region and need transportation, try 716 Limousine. They are a reputable family owned company that we highly recommend.